As an organisation that exists for the benefit of vulnerable children we are committed to excellence in all areas of our work.
When it comes to how we manage finances we believe that as stewards of donated funds we are accountable to both our donors and the children who benefit.
In this light:
- we have policies and procedures for all financial processes & transactions
- we keep records of all income & expenditure
- money which flows through Globe Mission Project 103 is accounted for and audited in Germany
- we submit annual financial reports to DSD and SARS
- where funding is given for a specific project (allocated funding) ALL such funding is spent on that project alone
- we provide donors of allocated funds with reports on how those funds are spent